PRANIC PSYCHOTHERAPY® is the application of PRANIC HEALING® techniques to healing and alleviating emotional and mental imbalances. Negative emotions and traumatic experiences are essentially negative thought forms and emotional energies lodged in the aura and in the critical energy centers. These energies are often difficult to release, requiring months or even years of traditional psychotherapy to experience any improvement. But PRANIC PSYCHOTHERAPY® offers you the ability to quickly and safely release these crippling energetic patterns.
In PRANIC PSYCHOTHERAPY®, you will learn advanced energetic extraction techniques on the affected chakras so phobias, compulsions and addictions can be alleviated in a very short time. But perhaps most important, PRANIC PSYCHOTHERAPY® can be carried out without the patient having to reveal any potentially embarrassing personal information. It is not uncommon that in just the first session, a phobia is 70-90 percent gone. In fact, during class time we encourage the students to do their best to completely remove real-life emotional issues that their partners have.
Here are some of the other topics covered in PRANIC PSYCHOTHERAPY®:
- Self-healing for tension, irritability, grief and anxiety.
- Repairing damaged or cracked protective webs in the charkas to prevent future intrusions.
- Purging negative programming acquired during childhood that could be holding you back from success.
- Healing the effects of psychic attacks that can cause anxiety attacks, irritability, bad luck or even financial ruin.
- Shielding techniques to protect your chakras, aura and material possessions.
- Removing the negative influences (e.g., envy, jealousy, anger, etc.) of other people around you.
- Extracting and disintegrating negative energies and patterns of such problems as compulsive behaviors, phobias, addictions to smoking, alcohol, drugs, food and sugar, and even depression.
- Plus much more...
Prerequisites: Pranic Healing® Level 1, Advanced Pranic Healing®
- Please arrive by 8:45 AM to complete the final enrollment form for your certificate.
- There is a one hour no host lunch. Snacks and lunch are permissible at the venue, please bring your food in a cooler.
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #15465, 10 contact hours, No Partial Credits.
- After your online registration is completed, on April 18th additional information about this class will be sent to the email address used for online registration, please check your "Spam" folder.
- Please Do Not use GPS to locate parking. A Map to Free Onsite Parking will be provide after your online registration. Thank you.
- A Free Introduction to Pranic Psychotherapy will be available on Sat. April 20th from 10 AM to 12 PM in Rancho Cucamonga.
211 W. Foothill Blvd.
Claremont, CA 91711
|MCKS Pranic Psychotherapy||$ 350.00|