Your Hands Can Heal You is an incredibly powerful text for working with energy... [they] clearly describe the life force known as 'prana' and provide practical instructions for directing & managing your energy in all aspects of your life & health. This book is more than brilliant - it's essential for those who value the quality of their health.
You are here
MCKS Pranic Healing® Level ILocation:14140 Ventura Blvd., Suite 202A , , Sherman Oaks, CA , United StatesStart Date: 03/29/2023 - 9:30amEnd Date: 03/30/2023 - 6:00pmInstructor: Ellen MoranoEvent Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In PRANIC HEALING® Level 1, you learn the basics of working with your energy aura, including learning to "scan," or feel the energy, to "sweep," or clean away congested energy, and to "energize," or supplement areas in your aura that have a pranic deficiency. You begin by learning to activate the energy centers, or "chakras," in the center of your hands. This enables you to become sensitive to prana and scan a person's - or your own - energy field to identify blockages and then cleanse, energize and revitalize the area with new prana.
PRANIC HEALING® has been taught to doctors, nurses, massage
therapists, acupuncturists, chiropractors, shiatsu practitioners, and many others in the healing field. It has allowed them to heal confidently and consistently in the shortest learning time possible.These professionals find PRANIC HEALING® very effective and easy to apply.
Here are some of the other topics covered in PRANIC HEALING® Level 1:
Energetic anatomy: You will learn to work with the network of charkas, meridians and auras to accelerate the healing processes of your body.
Preventive healing: You will learn to remove the negative energetic patterns of a disease to prevent it from fully manifesting as a physical ailment.
Self-Pranic healing: You will learn to apply these healing techniques to accelerate your own healing.
Step-by-step techniques for ailments related to your:
- respiratory system, e.g., asthma
- circulatory system, e.g., heart ailments
- gastrointestinal system, e.g., irritable bowel syndrome
- musculoskeletal system, e.g., arthritis and back pain
- reproductive system, e.g., menstrual problems
- You'll also learn remedies for such common problems as migraines and sinusitis.
Additionally, you'll learn to apply distant healing to loved ones who are not present in the room with you.
All PRANIC HEALING® courses are "experiential," which means that you learn by actually performing the techniques and exercises in class - on yourself and those around you. During class, all the principles will
be explained thoroughly and you will practice the techniques exhaustively so you will be confident in your ability to produce positive results when you finish the course. PRANIC HEALING® Level 1 is a prerequisite to all other courses.
- Class Schedule:
- Time: 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- Lunch Break: 1 hour
- Restroom Break: 15 minutes in the morning & afternoon
- Main Door Entrance: The building is locked on weekends. Please dial 212 in the intercom on the right side of the building wall.
- Saturday Parking: Side street parking is limited to 2 hours only, instead you can park further at the residential area at Dickens & Stansbury Ave.
- Sunday Parking: Free parking nearby the building
- Food: Restaurants available walking distance from location (Whole Foods, Mendocino, Leaning Tower, Islands, MB Sushi)
- Feel free to bring an extra notebook to class, but there's also a free Class Booklet that will be provided.
Discover the many simple and practical applications of Prana, or subtle energy, to improve your health, increase vitality and effect positive change in other areas of your life that might need more energy!