9AM-6PM both days.
In PRANIC HEALING® Level 1, you learn the basics of working with your energy aura, including learning to "scan," or feel the energy, to "sweep," or clean away congested energy, and to "energize," or supplement areas in your aura that have a pranic deficiency. You begin by learning to activate the energy centers, or "chakras," in the center of your hands. This enables you to become sensitive to prana and scan a person's - or your own - energy field to identify blockages and then cleanse, energize and revitalize the area with new prana.
PRANIC HEALING® has been taught to doctors, nurses, massage
therapists, acupuncturists, chiropractors, shiatsu practitioners, and many others in the healing field. It has allowed them to heal confidently and consistently in the shortest learning time possible.These professionals find PRANIC HEALING® very effective and easy to apply.
Here are some of the other topics covered in PRANIC HEALING® Level 1:
Energetic anatomy: You will learn to work with the network of charkas, meridians and auras to accelerate the healing processes of your body.
Preventive healing: You will learn to remove the negative energetic patterns of a disease to prevent it from fully manifesting as a physical ailment.
Self-Pranic healing: You will learn to apply these healing techniques to accelerate your own healing.
Step-by-step techniques for ailments related to your:
- respiratory system, e.g., asthma
- circulatory system, e.g., heart ailments
- gastrointestinal system, e.g., irritable bowel syndrome
- musculoskeletal system, e.g., arthritis and back pain
- reproductive system, e.g., menstrual problems
- You'll also learn remedies for such common problems as migraines and sinusitis.
Additionally, you'll learn to apply distant healing to loved ones who are not present in the room with you.
All PRANIC HEALING® courses are "experiential," which means that you learn by actually performing the techniques and exercises in class - on yourself and those around you. During class, all the principles will
be explained thoroughly and you will practice the techniques exhaustively so you will be confident in your ability to produce positive results when you finish the course. PRANIC HEALING® Level 1 is a prerequisite to all other courses.
- This is a weekend Pranic Healing Level 1class.
- Depending on the Califoria Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) 2' distancing is recommended, masks may be recommended.
- Please arrive by 8:45AM to complete the final check-in form for your certificate.
- Parking is free on the rear, front and sides and street side of parking lot.
- International MCKS Pranic Healing Certificate issued in this class valid in over 120 countries.
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #15465, 14 Contact Hours, No Partial Credits.
- There is a one-hour no host lunch break and 10 minute morning and afternoon break. Snacks and lunch are permissable in the venue, please bring your food in a cooler.
- After your online registration is completed, additional information about this class will be sent to you the week of your class, please check your "spam" folder.
- Free In-Person Pranic Healing Session is available each week by appointment School of Holistic Touch 909-937-2055.
- Free preview of Self Pranic Healing "Your Hands Can Heal You" In-Person and on Zoom is scheduled for 1st and 2nd on Fridays, register at pranichealing.com "events" and see the Zoom ID/PC at www.pranicwisdom.com.
- The textbook Miracles Through Pranic Healing is recommend and the English version is available at the School of Holistic Health, pranichealing.com "store," Kindle, Ibooks, Nook.
- Review students please email a copy of your certificate Pranic Healing Level 1 to email@example.com. Thank you.
- Free Zoom Q&A 6 to 7PM, scheduled Mondays or Tuesdays, posted at pranicwisdom.com with Zoom ID/PC.
302 S. Milliken Ave., Suite G (behind the main school)
Please call/text when you arrive 951-205-9867
Ontario, CA 91761
|Pranic Healing® Level 1 AFTER Feb. 14th
|Reviewers with Level 1 Cert AFTER Feb. 14th