Your Hands Can Heal You is an incredibly powerful text for working with energy... [they] clearly describe the life force known as 'prana' and provide practical instructions for directing & managing your energy in all aspects of your life & health. This book is more than brilliant - it's essential for those who value the quality of their health.
You are here
MCKS Arhatic Yoga RetreatLocation:Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina , 1441 Quivira Rd., San Diego, CA , United StatesStart Date: 03/28/2019 - 6:00pmEnd Date: 03/31/2019 - 6:00pmInstructor: Master STEPHEN COEvent Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
***Registration is CLOSED. Walk Ins are Welcome for those who qualify!***
"The purpose of the Arhatic Retreat is to stuff, stuff and stuff the students with Spiritual Energy!" -GrandMaster Choa Kok Sui
Prerequisites: Arhatic Yoga Prep®. Next dates are : Nov 3-4, 2018 and March 27-28, 2019
Strengthen your Arhatic Yoga practice with personal experiences and guidance from three senior disciples of GrandMaster Choa Kok Sui at this annual retreat.
Experience inspiration & fresh teachings through videos of Master Choa Kok Sui, as well as deeper purification & intense meditations with fellow yogis.
- Be reminded of the Teachings and Fine-tune your practice.
- Get Clarification on Teachings and Practices.
- Purify your physical, etheric, emotional, mental vehicles by purging stress, negative energies from people and situations from everyday life.
- Practice Intense Meditations EVERYDAY and feel lighter, more peaceful and clearer!
- Bring your bathing suits! Daily Powerful Water Purification Ritual in a Heated Pool.
- Receive Higher and more Powerful Teachings to further accelerate your spiritual development.
- Have your goals & Kriya$hakti projects blessed for faster manifestation!
- Fellowship and sharing special time with fellow Arhatic Yogis & the Masters.
- Set aside this time for yourself to cultivate those things of permanent value - your spiritual development that will be yours to keep!
- And Much More!
Cancellations before March 11th will be subject to a 5% penalty fee for all credit card registrations. The remaining balance will be refunded.
For Cancellations AFTER March 11th, there will be a penalty fee of $150 to cover retreat expenses/loss that USPHC has incurred due to a late cancellation. The remaining balance will be refunded.
Premium Seating will now be offered! First, 60 people who PAY IN FULL plus the additional $125 fee will be eligible to get Premium Seating and sit in the first 3 rows! In addition to the awesome seats, you will also receive a Surprise Special Consecrated Pendant as well as a Retreat Swag Bag. Please note, if you are registering for the Retreat as well as the classes and want the premium seating, please call 909-548-0884 to register.
Dinner will be provided to you on Thursday night. Lunch will be provided to you Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Call: (619) 224-1234 by March 4, 2019, use group code AIAS for:
Single/Double - $189
Triple - $214
Quad - $239
Daily Event Self Parking $8 per hour (Maximum $40 daily)
Daily Event Valet Parking $10 per hour (Maximum $40 daily)
Overnight Self Parking $38
Overnight Valet Parking $40
Get in touch with others attending the Retreat if you need a Roommate or Shuttle Buddy, click here.
Prerequisites: Arhatic Yoga Prep®Additional Note:
This annual retreat is for graduates of the Arhatic Yoga® Course. Once a year we come together in this Spiritual Boot Camp designed to help get you re-energized and excited about deepening your meditations and Manifesting the Greatness within You!