Your Hands Can Heal You is an incredibly powerful text for working with energy... [they] clearly describe the life force known as 'prana' and provide practical instructions for directing & managing your energy in all aspects of your life & health. This book is more than brilliant - it's essential for those who value the quality of their health.
You are here
MCKS Spiritual Essence of ManLocation:Start Date: 01/22/2022 - 9:30amEnd Date: 01/23/2022 - 5:00pmInstructor: Master Stephen CoEvent Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an online course open to US residents only.
The Spiritual Essence of Man course is designed to give the student a deeper understanding of the Tree of Life that is mentioned in most esoteric traditions.
The sepiroths, or power centers, of the Tree of Life are covered from Yogic and Kabalistic and biblical perspective and their effects are explained as they relate to Human Anatomy and Spiritual Development.
In addition, advanced Meditation techniques are covered to quickly activate the human Tree of Life.
Some of what you will learn:
- Learn Krishna's Teachings on the Inverted Tree of Life and the Upanishad's Tree of Eternity
- Never before publicly revealed correspondences of the Spiritual Anatomy (chakras and auras) in the traditions of Taoism,
- Christianity, Kabbalah, Sanskrit, Acupuncture, and Egyptian Mystery Schools.
- Secrets of the "Triple Cross" and how it can activate your chakras and energize your subtle bodies.
- Use of the Keter Sephira for Spiritual Healings
- Direct correspondence of the Lord's Prayer in the Kabbalistic and Egyptian Tree of Life.
- Practice the "I AM" Meditation on your Pineal Gland!
- Discover your Buddha Nature & Spiritual Fetus and Experience the Divine Essence within you.
- And Much More!
Prerequisites: Pranic Healing® Level 1 or Self Pranic Healing*Registration closes Wed. Jan. 19th at midnight.To register for the prerequisite individually or the combined course offered, go to: Self Pranic Healing / Combo Self Pranic Healing and Spiritual Essence of Man